olive or coconut oil
80g onion, chopped roughly
8g garlic, chopped (roughly 1 large clove)
80g leek, white only, finely chopped
80g celery, diced
1 can coconut milk
500g green peas (fresh or frozen)
180g spinach leaves
smoked Maldon sea salt + ground black pepper
1. Heat oil in large pan.
2. Sauté onions until translucent, adding garlic, leek, and celery throughout the process.
3. Add coconut milk and bring to boil, then reduce to simmer.
4. Add peas and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat, stir in spinach leaves (reserving some for garnish later), and blend using a hand blender or high-speed blender.
6. Add more liquid as desired to bring your soup to a consistency you will enjoy.