For Kate and Steve :)
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp turmeric
1 red chilli, chopped (avoid
seeds if you don’t like spice!)
200g red lentils
2 sweet potatoes
800mls water or veg stock
1 0 0 g s p i n a c h , r o u g h l y chopped
1. Fry chilli with coconut oil, then add garam masala and turmeric for 1-2 mins.
2. Add sweet potatoes until a little coloured.
3. Add lentils and boiling water or stock to the pan.
4. Simmer for 10-15 mins or until potato is tender but not overcooked. Add any extra veggies you’d like around 5 minutes before the potatoes are ready.
4. Before serving, remove from heat, add spinach to pan and stir through.