250g carrots, chopped
250g parsnips, chopped
250g butternut squash, chopped
600mls veg stock
olive oil or ghee (I used both)
1 tbsp olive oil
Celtic sea salt + freshly ground pepper
1. Heat oil in pan.
2. Sauté carrots and parsnips for about 5 mins.
3. Add squash, stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until veggies are soft.
5. Blitz in a blender or food processor.
6. In a small pan heat 1 tbsp oil, add pinch paprika and chopped parsley.
7. Drizzle over your soup and stir.